[caldeveloper-l] ical4j zoneinfo resources

Michael Douglass mikeadouglass at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 08:04:43 PST 2017

Sorry not to reply sooner.

I'm not sure what the reason is. ical4j will be a topic for discussion
at the calconnect developers forum next week.

It took me a while to locate but there is apparently a developers forum

https://sourceforge.net/p/ical4j/discussion/

and there appears to be at least 2 open discussions.

I'll ping Ben and see if that's the appropriate place to post but you
might try it anyway.