[caldeveloper-l] draft-daboo-caldav-attachments

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 10 14:52:46 PST 2017

All,

I just posted draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01>.
If folks that have implemented it, or plan to, could review it and post
comments to the calsify <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/calsify>
list, that would be great.  Even if you just want to say "looks good",
we need the feedback in order to move things along.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer