[caldeveloper-l] Registration is open for CalConnect XLIII in Karlsruhe, Germany, September 24-27, 2018, hosted by 1&1

dave.thewlis at calconnect.org dave.thewlis at calconnect.org
Tue Jul 24 13:05:36 PDT 2018

Registration is now open  for CalConnect XLIII in Karlsruhe, Germany, September 24-27, 2018, hosted by 1&1

The CalConnect XLIII web page is located at http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018 <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018> and contains lodging information, airport and transfer information, meeting venue, schedule, etc.  Note that international travelers will probably want to fly into Frankfurt Airport (FRA) and take the 1-hour train ride to Karlsruhe; see http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#transportation <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#transportation> for more information.

The  meeting venue is at the 1&1 facilities in Karlsruhe, at Ernst-Frey-Straße 10, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany. The venue is less than a kilometer walk from the conference hotel, Hotel Santo <http://www.hotel-santo.de/>, Karlstraße 67-69, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany.

The hotel may be booked immediately, see http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#lodging <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#lodging> for more information and information. You must book by the end of August to receive the CalConnect rate, and you must book via the e-mail address provided on this Lodging page.

This event is the first preview of  our new conference format.  CalConnect XLIII will be four days (Monday through Thursday), and brings together, as a single event and with a single fee, our traditional conference (Conference Track), with  elements of the former developers' forum (Technical Track). The two tracks are simply a handy guide to the session  content, and all attendees are encouraged to attend sessions in both tracks. We will use your feedback and experience at Karlsruhe to help us fine-tune our new conference for events in 2019 and beyond.

Please see the introduction on the event web page linked above for a fuller description of what the event will look lie.

The schedule for the four days is available on the event web page at http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#conference-schedule <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliii-september-2018#conference-schedule>.  We do expect that the schedule will evolve as we get closer to the event, so please check periodically.

Fees and Registration Options:  The registration fee for the full four-day event is $800 (late registration is $900.  We are also offering a trial one-day registration fee of $300 (late registration $375).   Registration information is at https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment <https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment> and is linked from the event web page.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

See you in Karlsruhe!

Dave Thewlis

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium