[caldeveloper-l] Registration is open for CalConnect XLIV in Zürich, Switzerland, February 4-8, 2019, hosted by Google

dave.thewlis at calconnect.org dave.thewlis at calconnect.org
Thu Nov 1 09:07:19 PDT 2018

Registration is now open  for CalConnect XLIV in Zürich, Switzerland, February 4-8, 2019, hosted by Google

The CalConnect XLIV web page is located at http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019 <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019> and contains lodging information, airport and transfer information, meeting venue, schedule, etc.  The page also offers preliminary information about an Open Codefest <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/calendar-and-scheduling-developer-day-zurich-tickets-51512514317> on Monday 4 February and a Public Workshop on Time Zones <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eu-dst-timezone-change-public-workshop-tickets-51513763052> on Tuesday afternoon 5 February,

The  meeting venue is in Building H, part of the Google facilities in central Zürich near the central Train Station.  The conference hotel is the 25hours Hotel Langstrasse <http://www.25hours-hotels.com/en/hotels/zurich/langstrasse>, a very short walk from the Central Train Station and across the street from our meeting venue.  Three other hotels are also referenced in the Lodging <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019#lodging> section of the web page.  All hotels may be booked immediately.  A map of the central area is linked from the Location <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019#location> section of the web page.

CalConnect XLIV <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019> follows the new conference format which was trialed at our last event in Karlsruhe.   CalConnect XLIV itself will be four days (Tuesday through Friday), and brings together, as a single event and with a single fee, our traditional conference and technical sessions.  Note that the "track" organization at the September 2018 event will not be used; we will organize sessions for best fit and relevance.

Please see the introduction on the CalConnect XLIV web page <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019> for a fuller description of the event and information about the Open Codefest and the Time Zone Workshop.

The schedule for the four days is currently under development and will be posted in the CalConnect XLIV Schedule <http://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xliv-february-4-8-2019#conference-schedule> as we get closer to the event, so please check periodically.

Fees and Registration Options:  The registration fee for the full four-day event is $950 (late registration is $1050.  We are also offering a trial one-day registration fee of $400 (late registration $475).   Registration information is at https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment <https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment> and is linked from the event web page.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

See you in Zürich!

Dave Thewlis

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium