[caldeveloper-l] SKIP in RRULEs

Robert Stepanek rsto at fastmailteam.com
Tue Nov 20 08:23:46 PST 2018

On Wed, Nov 7, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Neil Jenkins wrote:
> I've updated the JSCalendar recurrence rule algorithm in this pull
> request[1]; I believe this matches the semantics of RFC7529[2] as far
> as they are defined there. If anyone with knowledge or implementation
> experience of this could check and confirm/disagree, that would be
> much appreciated.>
> JSCalendar is now in a two-week last call at the IETF and this is the
> only remaining issue, so I'd like to merge soon.
The two-week last call ends tomorrow and we intend to include Neil's
updates to the recurrence rule definition (see his pull request[3]). If
you have any remarks, please let us know now.
Also, we'd highly appreciate any other remaining feedback on the latest
JSCalendar draft[4] before last call ends!
Thanks,
Robert

Links:

  1. https://github.com/CalConnect/PUBLIC_DRAFTS/pull/16/files