[caldeveloper-l] DTSTART that doesn't match RRULE pattern

gren.elliot at synacor.com gren.elliot at synacor.com
Fri Oct 12 02:07:27 PDT 2018

> In the spirit of be strict in what you generate and lax in what you accept, I would suggest something like the following for the spec:
> Calendar agents MUST NOT create events with an RRULE that does not match the DTSTART. If it receives such an event, the DTSTART MUST be interpreted as the first instance of the rule expansion, and included in any COUNT.
> Neil.

+1

This message and any attachment may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary. Any use, disclosure, copying, storing, or distribution of this e-mail or any attached file by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.