[caldeveloper-l] CalConnect calls on EU to reconsider timeline for proposed seasonal time changes

Rutger Geelen rutgergeelen at schedjoules.com
Wed Oct 31 05:54:48 PDT 2018

Colleagues, friends,

We, CalConnect, released a press release yesterday addressing the technical
challenges caused by the timeline for seasonal time changes proposed by the
EU commission. You can read the advisory notice on our news feed
<https://www.calconnect.org/news/2018/10/30/calconnect-calls-eu-reconsider-timeline-proposed-seasonal-time-changes>

TC DateTime will reach out to EU/national policy makers and press starting
today to get our concerns noticed.

You can help getting our message accross by liking or sharing this message
via:
LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6463075797140856832
Twitter https://twitter.com/CalConnect/status/1057307866053324801
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/CalConnect-The-Calendaring-and-Scheduling-Consortium-146466311622

Besides the press-release we:

   - will organise a public workshop concerning this issue at our Zurich
   conference on February 5th. You can register via
   https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eu-seasonal-time-change-proposal-public-workshop-tickets-51513763052
   - set up a public mailinglist discussing this TZ issue and TZ related
   issues in general going forward. You can subscribe via
   http://lists.calconnect.org/listinfo.cgi/timezonediscuss-l-calconnect.org

If you have any remarks, suggestions or questions please let me know,

Rutger