[caldeveloper-l] Looking for a co-author for JMAP Calendars

Michael Douglass mikeadouglass at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:37:55 PDT 2019

Hi Bron.

I mentioned this on our event planning call for the next meeting and we
have a session to discuss the issues of jmap for calendars.

I'm prepared to volunteer to help. I was on nearly all the
calls/discussions that led to CalDAV and we clearly need to learn from
the good and bad lessons of CalDAV.

I also tend to stay up late so evening calls to Australia would work
fine for me..