[caldeveloper-l] Call for sessions and session suggestions for CalConnect XLV in Bedford, UK, June 3-7 2019

David Thewlis dave.thewlis at calconnect.org
Mon Apr 22 11:39:54 PDT 2019

The first draft of the schedule and sessions has been posted to the website on the CalConnect XLV page; please see CalConnect XLV Schedule <https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019#conference-schedule>.

The schedule and sessions will undergo revision between now and the event as we add additional information about existing sessions and add new sessions.  We would very much like your input and session suggestions for new sessions at the event, or for additional content of existing sessions.

We will also ask at the event, but it is very desirable to provide as much advance information about the schedule and the sessions to be offered as we possibly can.

Please send me anything you would like to contribute or comment on.  We’re especially interested in new sessions and topics, and we’d be delighted if you are interested in presenting or conducting the session(s).

As a reminder, Registration is open — so if you’re planning to come, please register!

Thanks!  See you in Bedford!

Dave

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium