[caldeveloper-l] Registration is open for CalConnect XLV in Bedford, United Kingdom, June 3-7, 2019, hosted by Youcanbook.me

David Thewlis dave.thewlis at calconnect.org
Sun Mar 31 16:55:09 PDT 2019

Registration is now open  for CalConnect XLV in Bedford, United Kingdom, June 3-7, 2019, hosted by Youcanbook.me <http://youcanbook.me/>

The CalConnect XLV web page is located at https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019 <https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019> and contains lodging information, airport and transfer information, and meeting venue. The CalConnect Conference itself will be four days, Monday-Thursday, June 3-6, 2019.  Friday June 7th will be a joint work and testing day for those who wish to stay through Friday.

The  meeting venue is the Bedford Centre Hotel <https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/bedfordmoathouse.en-gb.html> in central Bedford, on the river and the embankment.  The Bedford Centre Hotel is also the conference hotel for the event. Alternative hotels are also referenced in the Lodging <https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019#lodging> section of the web page.  All hotels may be booked immediately.

Please see the introduction on the CalConnect XLV web page <https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019> for a fuller description of the event.

The schedule for the four days is currently under development.  We will post an initial schedule as soon as possible and announce it to these lists.  We will also issue a call for requests for additional sessions.  Please see  CalConnect XLV Schedule <https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-xlv-june-3-7-2019#conference-schedule>.

Fees and Registration Options:  The registration fee for the full four-day event is $950 (late registration is $1050.  We are also offering a one-day registration fee of $400 (late registration $475).   Registration information is at https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment <https://www.calconnect.org/events/event-registration-payment> and is linked from the event web page.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

See you in Bedford!

Dave Thewlis

--
Dave Thewlis, Executive Director
CalConnect - The Calendaring and Scheduling Consortium