[caldeveloper-l] IETF Last Calls started for series and subscription upgrade

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmailteam.com
Tue Nov 5 18:59:33 PST 2019

Hi all,

Daniel has just started the last call for series and subscription upgrade over on the calsify at ietf.org list. Please comment on those threads so there's an indication of support! I'll be commenting too once I've read through the most recent versions! The WGLC period has been set through to the middle of the next IETF conference, so I'd really like to get these two through so we can focus on the next one.

Cheers,

Bron.

--
 Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd