[caldeveloper-l] FW: Questions on rfc7265

Vivek Kamath Vivek_Kamath at ultimatesoftware.com
Wed Aug 16 06:58:05 PDT 2017

Thanks Gren!  We will take a look at this.

Vivek

[cid:image001.png at 01D3165D.024DD060]<http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/>

Vivek Kamath
Engineering Team Owner
Virtual, San Diego CA
Mobile: (858) 848-0157
www.ultimatesoftware.com | Follow US: LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ultimate-software> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/UltimateHCM> | People First Blog<http://blog.ultimatesoftware.com/>

From: Gren Elliot <gren.elliot at synacor.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:43 AM
To: Vivek Kamath <Vivek_Kamath at ultimatesoftware.com>, "caldeveloper-l at lists.calconnect.org" <caldeveloper-l at lists.calconnect.org>
Cc: Jeff Kwak <jeff_kwak at ultimatesoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [caldeveloper-l] FW: Questions on rfc7265

Hi Vivek,

Have you seen https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jscalendar-00 - JSCalendar: A JSON representation of calendar data?
That may or may not be closer to what you are looking for and there is a reasonable chance of widespread adoption in the future - although this is the first official draft and is very recent.

Regards,
Gren