[caldeveloper-l] sync-tokens vs PROPFIND

David Given dtrg at google.com
Tue Nov 7 08:38:29 PST 2017

Hello everybody,

I have an RFC question I'd appreciate some feedback on...

We have a situation where a Calendar client is trying to get the etags of
every event in an enormous calendar in a single query. Naturally, this
isn't working.

They're doing this:

PROPFIND /caldav/v2/$USERNAME/events
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>