[caldeveloper-l] Require proper documentations for integrating iCalendar

Nirmal Patel nirmal at intricare.net
Thu Sep 2 06:31:05 PDT 2021

Hello Cal Developers,

I'm unable to proceed with Integrating iCloud Calendar with my application
which tends to be a scheduling application. I have done multiple
Calendar Integrations including Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook
through REST APIs but it came to standstill when faced with iCalendar
integration.
I have gone through various documents in which I came across CalDav.
But having no knowledge of how to create a CalDAV client or setting up its
server, my work is being hindered due to it.

Could anyone help me through this? Proper documentation for this process in
PHP would be helpful. Also, it would be great if somehow I could get
through Apple's REST APIs if it is present.

If anyone has gone through this, please let me know on this email. It would
be such a great help.

Regards.