[caldeveloper-l] Require proper documentations for integrating iCalendar

Fahad fahad at 2doapp.com
Fri Sep 3 03:24:19 PDT 2021

Hi Nirmal

CalDAV is built on top of WebDAV and so there is no RESTful API as such when trying to integrate with Apple's CalDAV server. Depending on the level of integration you're after, building a CalDAV client can be an involved process. Googling on how to build one came up with the following:

https://devguide.calconnect.org/CalDAV/building-a-caldav-client/ <https://devguide.calconnect.org/CalDAV/building-a-caldav-client/>
https://sabre.io/dav/building-a-caldav-client/ <https://sabre.io/dav/building-a-caldav-client/>

Hopefully these should serve as a starting point.

Regards
Fahad