[caldeveloper-l] Remember to register - Three Weeks to the May Virtual Conference - Call for discussion topics

Dave Thewlis Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org
Tue Apr 19 11:14:00 PDT 2022

The May 2022 Virtual Conference will be 9-13 May 2022 via Zoom. This is
a reminder to register for the conference; see the conference web page
at Virtual Conference Spring 2022
<https://www.calconnect.org/events/calconnect-virtual-conference-autumn-2021>.
This page links to the Registration page in addition to the Schedule.

On Monday the 9th we have an open forum planned.  If you have any
particular topics you would like to have discussed, such as CalDAV,
Libraries, JSCalendar, please email me or Mike Douglass
<mikeadouglass at gmail.com> and we'll make sure they will be discussed.
Of course, uou can also bring your topic up during the open forum.

Dave Thewlis

--
*Dave Thewlis, Executive Director, CalConnect*
+1 707 840 9391 | +1 707 498 2238 mobile | +1 415 945 3454 fax
http://www.calconnect.org | Dave.Thewlis at calconnect.org